Sunday Services Schedule
9:30 am Morning Service
10:00 am Divine Liturgy
(Live streaming only on the first Sunday of the month)
Our Church doors are now open on Sunday
Preparation for Attending
- All attendees should wear facemasks.
- A temporal scanning thermometer will be available to screen the temperature of the attendees.
- Signs will be posted for congregants on where to sit. The Parish Council will be assisting.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed next to the candle box.
- The pews will be emptied of all books and printed material.
- Parish council will clean and disinfect the main door handles and the restroom after someone uses it
- Badarak will begin at 10:30 a.m.
- Seating is limited to 100 people. There will be signs on the pews on where to sit.
- There will be no Kiss of Peace.
- There will be no distribution of communion. Individuals who would wish to receive communion, must make arrangements with the Parish Priest to receive after church services.
- No passing the plate. Instead of passing the plate, there will be a table with a sign that “These donations are considered for passing the plate.”
- No contribution of Mahs. The Mahs will be available on a table in the chancel from the beginning of the service. Congregants can take that Mahs when the leave the church, even when the service is not over yet.
- At the end of services there is no kissing of the Gospel.
- Parishioners should distance themselves when exiting the church and are requested to not congregate in close groups after services.
- We will continue to “Live stream” on Facebook.
- There will be no Fellowship after church.
- The Church will be cleaned and disinfecting every week.
Fund raising for our church air conditioning repair - We still need your help!
Provided by CoolFundraisingIdeas.net
Easter Sunday Services
Join us for our Lenten series "The Path to Resurrection - Wednesday March 24"
Due to the churches reopening and allowing in-person worship, we would like to announce that St. Paul Armenian Church will be open for our faithful to attend starting Sunday, March 7th. We ask all attendees to continue to follow all COVID guidelines including facemasks. Since this is a good opportunity to welcome our faithful back in church, we announce that our Sunday church live-stream will be paused for the next three weeks. Live streaming will startup again on Palm Sunday and will continue on a once-a-month basis so our parishioners and followers can share their prayers and enjoy our services.
Sunday Divine Liturgy begins at 10:30am in church.
Our Lenten program “Priest and Deacon” discussions will continue during the Lenten Season every Wednesday at 7:00pm. Thank you for joining us in-person and virtually.
Join us for our Lenten series "The Path to Resurrection - Tuesday March 16"
Third in our Lenten series "The Path to Resurrection - Wednesday March 3"
Sunday February 28th Live Stream
Why Cook?! Friday March 5th
Drive Thru Vegetarian Lunch
Watch the second in our Lenten series "The Path to Resurrection - Wednesday February 24"
Watch the first in our Lenten series "The Path to Resurrection"
Fresno community comemmoration of Vartanants
Palm Sunday Services Getting ready Deacon Hagop and Der Hayr M