Our Church doors are now open on Sunday
Preparation for Attending
- Face masks are encouraged for all attendees.
- A temporal scanning thermometer will be available to screen the temperature of the attendees.
- Signs will be posted for congregants on where to sit. The Parish Council will be assisting.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed next to the candle box.
- The pews will be emptied of all books and printed material.
- Parish council will clean and disinfect the main door handles and the restroom after someone uses it
- Badarak will begin at 10:30 a.m.
- Seating is limited to 100 people. There will be signs on the pews on where to sit.
- There will be no Kiss of Peace.
- There will be no distribution of communion. Individuals who would wish to receive communion, must make arrangements with the Parish Priest to receive after church services.
- No passing the plate. Instead of passing the plate, there will be a table with a sign that “These donations are considered for passing the plate.”
- No contribution of Mahs. The Mahs will be available on a table in the chancel from the beginning of the service. Congregants can take that Mahs when the leave the church, even when the service is not over yet.
- At the end of services there is no kissing of the Gospel.
- Parishioners should distance themselves when exiting the church and are requested to not congregate in close groups after services.
- We will continue to “Live stream” on Facebook.
- There will be no Fellowship after church.
- The Church will be cleaned and disinfecting every week.
Sunday January 17th Live Stream
The Fresno community prays for peace in Armenia
Palm Sunday Services Getting ready Deacon Hagop and Der Hayr M