Church will be open on a limited basis starting Sunday, June 7th
Preparation for Attending
- Face masks are encouraged for all attendees.
- A temporal scanning thermometer will be available to screen the temperature of the attendees.
- Signs will be posted for congregants on where to sit. The Parish Council will be assisting.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed next to the candle box.
- The pews will be emptied of all books and printed material.
- Parish council will clean and disinfect the main door handles and the restroom after someone uses it
- Badarak will begin at 10:30 a.m.
- Seating is limited to 100 people. There will be signs on the pews on where to sit.
- There will be no Kiss of Peace.
- There will be no distribution of communion. Individuals who would wish to receive communion, must make arrangements with the Parish Priest to receive after church services.
- No passing the plate. Instead of passing the plate, there will be a table with a sign that “These donations are considered for passing the plate.”
- No contribution of Mahs. The Mahs will be available on a table in the chancel from the beginning of the service. Congregants can take that Mahs when the leave the church, even when the service is not over yet.
- At the end of services there is no kissing of the Gospel.
- Parishioners should distance themselves when exiting the church and are requested to not congregate in close groups after services.
- We will continue to “Live stream” on Facebook.
- There will be no Fellowship after church.
- The Church will be cleaned and disinfecting every week.
April 24th Message
July 12 Divine Liturgy
July 5 Divine Liturgy
June 28 Divine Liturgy
June 21 Divine Liturgy
June 14 Divine Liturgy
Message from Der Hayr 3/28
Palm Sunday Services Getting ready Deacon Hagop and Der Hayr M